WindSong at Southridge Update: Residents and Staff at WindSong at Southridge received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine on January 1, 2021. We are scheduled to receive the second dose on January 22 6, 2021.
WindSong at Eola Hills Update: Residents and Staff at WindSong at Eola Hills received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine on January 16, 2021. We are scheduled to receive the second dose on February 6, 2021.
WindSong at Northridge Update: Residents and Staff at WindSong at Northridge are scheduled to receive the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine on January 119, 2021.
Dear Residents and Family Members,
We know you are concerned about the spread of COVID-19 (the new coronavirus) and how it may impact us at Windsong Memory Care. Ensuring residents are cared for and involved in their safe and healthy community is our top priority. We stay up to date on the local and state health department recommendations and will continue to keep you informed and notify you of any changes.
Here is what we are doing:
- Daily screening of staff and essential visitors for symptoms, travel history and temperature
- Daily screening of residents for symptoms and temperature
- All staff wear medical procedure masks
- Residents are provided face masks to wear and prompted to wash hands frequently
- Physical distance dining and activities when available
- Full-time registered nurse provides up-to-date trainings on infection control
Thank you for your patience & understanding as we work together to stay well.